It won’t shock you to know that Kevin had a lot of firearms, firearm accessories, knives, bayonets, swords and other military memorabilia.
As we have been cleaning out his house to get it ready for sale this fall, we are selling most of his collection on consignment through Original Bobs Shooting Range & Gun Shops in Seabrook, NH and Salisbury, MA (http://originalbobsshootingrange.com).
There are also two Class 3 firearms that will be made available for sale by MAC Tactical (http://www.mactactical.com/).
This means you have a chance to get something to remember him by. All of these items are for sale NOW or in the near future. Some of them may be gone already. Please contact Original Bob’s or MAC Tactical directly if you are interested. Remember, MAC only has the Class 3’s – everything else is at Original Bob’s.
At the bottom of this post will be a list of his firearms. Original Bob’s has a lot of other items and knows what comes from “The Collection of Kevin O’Brien.”
Now before you ask, yes, I am keeping some of his stuff. But there was never a possibility that I would keep any weapons. I’m not a “weapons man” myself and I would prefer to see his weapons and related items in the hands of people who would enjoy them.
Some of the other most personal items have been distributed to his closest friends. Just the other day the helicopter chair (remember that?) left Kevin’s house for its new home in the Lakes Region of NH. It now belongs to a good friend who served with Kev. Other stuff that honestly holds no sentimental value is going to be sold at an “estate sale” on Saturday, September 9th. Most of his books are going to team members and friends.
I’m keeping all the airplane parts, all the tools, all the “active” computers, a few oddities (did you know Kevin had a recumbent bike?) and a few practical items. I am keeping his diplomas and other military records, his dress uniform, beret and dog tags.
But that leaves a lot for Weaponsman readers, if you want. And somebody else will buy and enjoy whatever is left!
Here is a list of firearms:
- Pistol – Astra (Spanish) Model 100 Special pistol w/ Asian markings SN 8862
- Pistol – Astra Unceta Pocket Pistol SN 294895
- Pistol – Bauer .25 ACP SN 13141
- Pistol – Belgian New Model type 1 Melior Pistol w/ holster SN 4028
- Pistol – Bryco Arms Model J25 pistol w/box SN 536456
- Pistol – Colt (CMC) M1910/72 .380 Model SN A3166
- Pistol – Czech “Z” r6.35 mm SN 249700
- Pistol – Czech (little Tom) .32 Pistol SN 30941
- Pistol – Czech (Little Tom) 6.25mm (.25 ACP) SN 26854
- Pistol – Czech 45 Nickel plated & engraved SN 89325
- Pistol – Czech 75 compact, P-01 cal 9mm Luger SN B798603
- Pistol – Czech CZ 45m proofed 1946 SN 30200
- Pistol – Czech Jaga Model Pistol w/holster SN 5550
- Pistol – Czech Model 1922 9mm SN 16947
- Pistol – Czech Model 1936 w/holster SN 18615
- Pistol – Czech Model 27 SN 568818
- Pistol – Czech Model 50 7.62 cal w/mag SN 678961
- Pistol – Czech Model 50/70 w/2 mags SN C59705
- Pistol – Czech Model 52 pistol with holster SN D13662
- Pistol – Czech Model 70 VZOR .32 ACP SN 652090
- Pistol – Czech Model 83 SN 2846
- Pistol – Czech Praga Model 1921 SN 10024
- Pistol – Czech Type 52 pistol VOZ 77 78 SN EE13370
- Pistol – Czech vz. 22 w/holster SN 53789
- Pistol – DWM Luger SN 7433
- Pistol – DWM Luger (Artillery), Reblued SN 2778
- Pistol – East German Makarov 9X18 SN BV 1693
- Pistol – FN Unique FN 1900 Copy Melior Pistol SN 20322
- Pistol – French SACM 1935A w/mag SN 1135A
- Pistol – Glock 17 G3 w/ paddle holster SN RXH737
- Pistol – Italian Rigami Pistol SN 51108
- Pistol – Nagant M1899? Revolver cut off SN 10195
- Pistol – Soviet Tokarev Pistol w/ holster SN 3540
- Pistol – Unknown Afghan double-barrel percussion pistol SN (none)
- Pistol – USA Intratec Protec-25 ACP pistol with box SN 022114
- Pistol – Walther Model 8 6.35 pistol SN 715820
- Pistol – Walther PPK beater SN 864119
- Pistol – Walther PPK RZM SN 843183
- Pistol – Double-barrell pin fired SN 5435
- Rifle – Barnett London V.R. 1869 SN (None)
- Rifle – Chinese Type 56 carbine (SKS) SN 11363875
- Rifle – Chinese Type 56 carbine (SKS) SN 14839
- Rifle – Clayco Sports AKS-47 semi-auto SN 100574
- Rifle – Czech 7.92 MM Model vz. 24 SN 2431N2(?)
- Rifle – Czech Brno 7.92mm Moilet vz. 24 SN 3026M3(?)
- Rifle – Czech Vz. 52/57 Rifle 7.62mm SN G 65221
- Rifle – FN (A Coruna) Model 1949 SN FR8-05014
- Rifle – FN (Egyptian contract) Model 1949 .8mm Mauser SN 11507
- Rifle – FN (Venezuelan) M1949 Venezuelan SN 4955
- Rifle – H&H Enterprises AR-10 SN 006470
- Rifle – Johnson Automatics M1941 SN B0542
- Rifle – Mosin-Nagant M44 Carbine 1955 SN 124738
- Rifle – Mosin-Nagant Russian 1943 SN 2942746
- Rifle – NDS (NoDak Spud) Model 601 SN C00794
- Rifle – NDS (NoDak Spud) NDS-16A1 SN A02615
- Rifle – NDS (NoDak Spud) NDS-16A1 SN A01669
- Rifle – NDS (NoDak Spud) NDS-16A1 SN A01512
- Rifle – Springfield M1 Garand SN 5855309
- Rifle – Springfiled Model 15 .22 cal SN (None)
- Rifle – Tokarev SVT-40 SN 3L5170
- Rifle – Tower V.R. 18?6 (1836?) SN (None)
- Rifle – Unknown Afghan percussion Enfield carbine SN
- Rifle – US Carbine Iver Johnson 22 LR SN 1342
- Rifle – Valmet M62S SN 131700
- Rifle – Winchester 190 .22 SN B1157752
- Rifle – ZB Brno Bolt action Rifle SN 2845
- Rifle – ZB Brno Model 24?? Mauser SN C730 & 434
- Rifle – HK HK416 conversion setup SN 88-101046
- Class 3 – Colt M4 Carbine SN LEO98039
- Class 3 – Kahr Auto Ordnance M1A1 Thompson SBR SN KC6544
This entry was posted in Uncategorized on.
Kevin was a former Special Forces weapons man (MOS 18B, before the 18 series, 11B with Skill Qualification Indicator of S). His focus was on weapons: their history, effects and employment. He started WeaponsMan.com in 2011 and operated it until he passed away in 2017. His work is being preserved here at the request of his family.