Hey, we have the weakest Army and smallest Navy since the heyday of America FIrst! isolationism. We have had a full return of post-Vietnam style readiness pencil-whipping.
What are the suits in the E-Ring working on to enhance combat power, so that our military can deter, deny, degrade and defeat rivals and potential enemies? Sex Change Policy Documents.
The first of which, the Transgender Service Member Policy Implementation Fact Sheet, is attached for your perusal. It has been sent to all DOD leaders (and may be sent to all hands). It illustrates, if any further illustration was needed, that the only war the E-Ring is preparing to fight is the endless Social Justice War. The implementation runs about like this:
- Effective immediately, mentally ill people who imagine they’re the opposite sex are, for all intents and purposes, untouchable. Their delusion must be taken seriously by all.
- Effective 1 October 16 the DOD and the services will issue training materials and DOD medical facilities will provide sex changes on demand.
- NLT 1 June 2017, all personnel will be subjected to mandatory training on all the glories and wonders of the transgender lifestyle.
- NLT 1 July 2017, the services must accept transgender candidates as recruits, academy cadets or midshipmen, and ROTC students.
- In a token nod to fiscal responsibility, recruits are supposed to be “stable in their preferred gender” and not need new surgeries, etc.
- As soon as PFC Joe Tentpeg says he’s Josephine, he is Josephine, and moves in to the female barracks, whizzes standing up and shaves his beard in the female latrine, and tests to female PT standards.
There’s no guidance yet on what happens to the change-and-change-back trannies. Also, you can’t call a tranny a tranny:
Any discrimination against a Service member based on their gender identity is sex discrimination and may be addressed through the Department’s equal opportunity channels.
Diverse vibrancy is what these people believe in, in place of God.
Reportedly, the VA is also being directed to prioritize such sex change elective surgery.
Inside DOD, the attached document will be followed by a Directive Type Memorandum and a Department of Defense Instruction.
It’s a really good year to be retired, isn’t it? Imagine what the next step the SJWs will demand, after this.
When they make this mandatory, will Ash Carter go first? We’ll bring the Sawzall.