The Continuing Adventures of Bubba the Gunsmite have taken a new direction, towards home manufacture of the venerable AR-15. To Bubba’s surprise, it did not work.
Bubba does spend an inordinate amount of time at his gun smiting bench in a state of surprise.
That’s one to challenge the Association of Firearms Toolmarks Examiners. Identify that dog’s breakfast. If you can.
Possible reasons for this outcome:
- It’s Bubba. Say no more.
- Made in Colorado, where standard capacity mags are banned, but operating metal-cutting machinery while stoned out of your gourd is perfectly legal.
- Bubba was fibbing when he compared his hands’ grip to a vise.
- Al alloy + Judgment Juice™ + drill press = this monstrosity.
- He took thalidomide whilst pregnant with an AR-15.
- New MA(ura) legal AR: no parts interchange with a real one, and it can’t shoot.
- This is the good one, you should have seen his first ten attempts.